Monday, September 15, 2014

Gotta start somewhere, First Blogger Post!


Welcome Welcome to my new blog home!

I can't for a second believe that it is the middle of September.This is my first week as a blogger.
But, like the title of this post says, you gotta start somewhere, right? I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while.

I want my blog pretty much started from my love to design and create things, as well as, photography. I am still learning the ins-and-outs of the blogging world but I am super excited to join this new community and look forward to friends I will make along the way.

I am incredibly thankful and blessed to have such great followers like you. Any tips, thoughts, comments, etc. are extremely welcomed! 

Here we go!

Debemos empezar de algún punto, Mi primer post como blogger!
Bienvenidos a mi nuevo Blog!
No puedo creer que estamos a medidados de Septiembre. Esta es mi primera semana blogger. Pero como el titulo dice debemos empezar en un punto, no? Había estado pensando por un tiempo en empezar y aquí estoy.
Quiero que mi blog empiece compartiendo mi amor pasión por el diseño y cosas creativas, como la fotografía.
Sigo aprendiendo los trucos del mundo de los blogs pero estoy emocionada de unirme a esta comunidad y por hacer amistades en el camino.
Soy afortunada de que estén leyendo y me estén siguiendo. Si tienen tips, ideas o comentarios son extremadamente bienvenidos!
Aquí vamos!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Muchas muchas felicidades!!! Esta super genial... me gusta mucho lo que publicas y las cosas que escribes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Sele (Asttrid) Solo quiero romper un poco con la distancia. Tu dejame saber que es nuevo en Mexico y yo me dedico a publicar. XOXO

    ReplyDelete